From several animal studies. It is not hard to conclude that micro plastic may cause:
The evaporation point for plastic is 300℃. Edible salt must be heated above this temperature to evaporate micro plastic.
However, the toxic clearing process has not done yet. A byproduct called dioxin is formed during plastic burning. It is carcinogenic.
In simple word, dioxin causes cancer. To eliminate dioxin, 700℃ is needed.
Therefore, burning is crucial to get rid of micro plastic. Salt which has not been roasted at high temperature most probably put you at risk of micro plastic toxicity.
We strongly suggest cooking with Panda Salt. Because, it’s